Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Promises

I promise 
to be your warm spot to cuddle up to when you feel cold 

I promise
to be your soft place to land if you should fall 

I promise 
to be the first one to say I am sorry (even if I was right) 

I promise 
to be there for you in all of your times of joy and sorrow 

I promise 
to support you no matter what your decision (even if I don't agree ) 


I promise 
to make a new memory with you each and every day 

I promise
 to love you without change 

I promise 
to make you laugh 

I promise 
to give you strength when you are weak 

I promise 
to love you forever 

I promise 
to cherish you and your love 

I promise
to compromise with you 

I promise 
to never take your love for granted 

I promise 
to never lose faith in you 

I promise
 to never give you a reason to distrust me 

I promise
 to always trust you 

I promise 
to work with you to resolve our conflicts 

I promise 
to always be proud of you 

I promise 
to never let you feel alone in this world 

I promise 
to find new ways everyday to keep the fires of passion burning 

I promise 
to always keep you as an equal partner 

I promise 
to never say things to you in anger 


I promise 
to be your partner for life 


I promise 
to be your shelter from the storm 





I promise you a love everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment