Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thundery night

Hello, once again.
And as I write this post, I realize now what you feel.
Or at least now, you feel what I felt before.

Yes indeed, the rain is pouring outside.
So does your heart that cries loudly inside your chest.
Yes indeed, the thunder strikes vicioulsy and scaring every living child that is still awake now.
So does your emotion that burns everytime you see me.

But, the truth is, I can't give up what I am currently having.
Because honestly, I have spent my past years giving in for you. For your happiness.
But it is now my turn to get what my heart desires, for once.
It is my turn to truly understand what is the meaning of happiness, even if the taste only gets to the tip of my tounge.

You once had your happiness in your hand, but mine was below my feet.
Like it or not, it is what it is.
Let me go, just like you did before.
Be happy for me, just like I did before.





// otw dari puncak dan macet. //

No comments:

Post a Comment